buy amoxicillin for dogs http://dermalogiclasercenter.com/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=http://dermalogiclasercenter.com/what-we-do/medical-weight-loss-program/ Buyer’s agreement for purchase of Goods from Swede’s Custom Control Systems and any of it’s associates or affiliates (referred to as the Seller in this document)…
- ACCEPTANCE GOVERNING PROVISIONS – Buyer places any order subject to the terms and conditions herein contained, whether additional to or different from those contained in Buyer’s purchase order or any other form or document heretofore or hereafter supplied by Buyer to Seller. Seller’s failure to object to provisions contained in any purchase order or any other form or document from Buyer shall not be construed as a waiver of these terms and conditions and not an acceptance of any such provision. If Buyer places an order from Seller’s website, Buyer is deemed to have assented to these terms.
- DELIVERY, CLAIMS, DELAYS, RETURNS – Unless specified differently in writing, all sales are “plus shipping to buyers shipping point. Delivery of goods to the carrier at Seller’s plant or other loading point shall constitute delivery to Buyer and, regardless of shipping terms, all risk of loss or damage in transit shall be borne by Buyer. Seller reserves the right to make delivery in installments, all such installments to be separately invoiced and paid for when due per invoice, without regard to subsequent deliveries. Delay in delivery of any installment shall not relieve Buyer of its obligation to accept remaining deliveries. Immediately upon Buyer’s receipt of any goods shipped hereunder, Buyer shall inspect the same and shall notify Seller, in writing, of any claims for shortages, defects or damages and shall hold the goods for Seller’s written instructions concerning disposition. If Buyer shall fail to so notify Seller, within five days after the goods have been received by Buyer, such goods shall conclusively be deemed to conform to the terms and conditions thereof. Seller shall not be liable for any loss, damage or penalty as a result of any delay in or failure to manufacture, deliver or otherwise perform hereunder due to any cause beyond Seller’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, unsuccessful reactions, act of Buyer, embargo or other governmental act, regulation or request, including but not limited to reinterpretation of any regulation, or change in enforcement or policy, affecting the conduct of Seller’s business, fire, explosion, accident, theft, vandalism, riot, acts of war, strikes or other labor difficulties, lightning, flood, windstorm or other act of God, delay in transportation or inability to obtain necessary labor, fuel, materials, supplies or power at current prices.
- ALLOCATION OF GOODS – If Seller is unable for any reason to supply the total demands for goods specified in Buyer’s order, Seller may allocate its available supply among any or all buyers on such basis as Seller may deem fair and practical, without liability for any failure of performance which may result therefrom.
- PAYMENT – Terms of sale are net 30 days of date of invoice, unless otherwise stated. Materials will be billed at the price in effect at the time shipment is made. If the financial condition of Buyer does not justify the terms of payment specified, Seller may demand full or partial payment in advance before proceeding with the contract. If Buyer defaults in any payment when due, under this or any other order, Seller at its option without prejudice to its other lawful remedies, may defer delivery or cancel this contract.
- TAXES AND OTHER CHARGES – Any use tax, sales tax, excise tax, duty, custom, inspection or testing fee, or any other tax, fee or charge of any nature whatsoever imposed by any governmental authority, on or measured by the transaction between Seller and Buyer shall be paid by Buyer in addition to price quoted or invoiced. In the event Seller is required to pay any such tax, fee or charge, Buyer shall reimburse Seller therefor or, in lieu of such payment, Buyer shall provide Seller at the time the order is submitted an exemption certificate or other document acceptable to the authority imposing the tax, fee or charge.
- WARRANTIES – Unless specified differently in writing, Seller warrants that its products shall conform to the description of such products as provided in the Seller’s website. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE, AND SELLER MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURCHASE. Seller’s warranties made in connection with this sale shall not be effective if Seller has determined in its sole discretion, that Buyer has misused the products in any manner or has failed to use the products in accordance with instructions, if any, furnished by the Seller. Seller’s sole and exclusive liability and Buyer’s exclusive remedy with respect to products proved to Seller’s satisfaction to be defective shall be the repair of such product without charge upon shipment of the product back to the Seller, at Seller’s sole discretion, upon the return of such products in accordance with Seller’s instructions. Seller shall not refund any monies. This warranty shall apply for a period of 90 days after the shipping date of the product from the Sellers location. SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR CONTINGENT DAMAGES.
- BUYER’S USE OF PRODUCTS – Seller’s products are intended only for appropriate use as specified by the seller, and, unless otherwise indicated on Seller’s invoice, other writings, or on product labels, are not to be used for other purposes. Buyer agrees to comply with instructions, if any, furnished by Seller relating to the use of the products and not misuse the products in any manner.
- INDEMNIFICATION – Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold Seller harmless from and against any and all losses, damages and expenses, (including attorney’s fees and other costs of defending any action) that Seller may sustain or incur as a result of any claim for damages for personal injury, death, damage to property or other injury by reason of any claim of negligence, breach of express or implied warranty, strict liability in tort or other theory of law made by Buyer, its officers, agents or employees, it’s successors and assigns, and its customers, whether direct or indirect, in connection with the use of Seller’s products, or by reason of Buyer’s failure to perform the obligations herein contained. This obligation of indemnification shall exist notwithstanding any ordinary negligence or fault by the Seller. In the event of any claim against Seller by an employee of Buyer or an employee of a subcontractor of Buyer or other person who might or would benefit from an immunity from making indemnity, contained in any state or federal workers’ compensation law or similar law, the Buyer specifically waives the immunity and agrees to indemnify Seller and hold Seller harmless from any claim for any type of injury or damages. Buyer shall notify Seller within 15 days of Buyer’s receipt of knowledge of any claim involving Seller’s products resulting in personal injury, death, or damage to property and Buyer shall fully cooperate with Seller in the investigation and determination of the cause of such accident and shall make available to Seller all statements, reports and tests made by Buyer or made available to Buyer by others. The furnishing of such information to Seller and any investigation by Seller shall not constitute an assumption of any liability by Seller.
- PATENT DISCLAIMER – Seller does not warrant that the use or sale of the products delivered hereunder will not infringe the claims of any United States or other patents covering the product itself or the use thereof in combination with other products or in the operation of any process.
- RETURNS AND DISPOSAL – Goods may not be returned for credit except with Seller’s written permission and then only in strict compliance with Seller’s return shipment instructions. Buyer agrees that it will, at all times, handle and dispose of goods in accordance with Seller’s instructions, including recording of any relevant legal documentation, and all applicable law and government regulations.
- TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE – At Buyer’s request, Seller may furnish technical assistance and information with respect to Seller’s products. Unless otherwise agreed, all such technical assistance and information will be provided gratis, and Buyer assumes sole responsibility for results obtained in reliance thereon. SELLER MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WITH RESPECT TO TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY IT. ANY SUGGESTIONS BY SELLER REGARDING USE, APPLICATION OR SUITABILITY OF THE PRODUCTS SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED A WARRANTY UNLESS EXPRESSLY DESIGNATED AS SUCH, IN WRITING, SIGNED BY SELLER.
- RECOGNIZED CERTIFICATION- While most of the components used to construct this product may be either UL/CE/CSA labeled, the product itself will not be certified by any of these organizations. If this certification is necessary for the Buyer’s installation, the Buyer shall obtain a field certificate to satisfy any local or regional requirements. The Buyer shall contact the agency of his/her/their choice to arrange this certification. Additionally the Buyer will be aware that these products are not intended to be qualified for use or installed without the services and approval of a qualified electrician, if the Buyer attempts to perform any of these services of their own accord they must be aware that they may be in violation of jurisdictional regulations and accept any consequences, liabilities and agree to refer to section 10 of this document with regards to the Sellers responsibility in the event of any such instance.
get link By ordering and/or taking delivery of these goods, the Buyer agrees with the above written.