This is our standard 3 element controller that is commonly used as a distillery boiler controller. It offers manual control of up to three elements in a direct immersion or water bath electric boiler.
The simplicity and ease of use of this design makes it a direct fit in a brewery as well. It can be used as an electric Boil Kettle (BK) control or manual Hot Liquor Tank (HLT) control.
Features like an Emergency Stop button and positive power input button enhance the safe operation of this unit. Three position element selector switches let you choose the heat input mode and number of elements firing to suit your needs. Variable control allows you to manually fine tune heat input during distillation.
follow url Features include:
- Single or 3 phase power configurations available, please specify when ordering
- Control for up to 3 4500 watt elements
- 13.5Kw heat input to boiler at maximum setting
- Suitable for a 30-60 gallon system
- Individual ON/OFF/Variable selectable control for each element
- Individual 2 Pole 25 amp circuit breakers for individual element circuit protection
- Pulse width modulated variable heat control
- E-Stop function to shut down panel in event of emergency
- Enable switch requires positive input to power up the panel
- 240V AC 70amp circuit (customer supplied GFCI protected mains disconnect required)
http://omahabedding.com/six-columns-wide-no-space/ Model MDCC13.5k
$771.75 USD + shipping
3-6 week lead time for this model.
Please contact us to place your order.